REGISTRATION LINK https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oaGY-3BZQFGdwjDzD3Rxbw
Tired of shotgunning fundraising job applications and getting nowhere?
What if the problem is your cover letter?
Are you wondering how to make your cover letter stand out?
How can you show your connection to this cause in your cover letter?
- What they never taught you about cover letters
- How writing appeal letters is actually really good practice for writing fundraising cover letters
- When to bullet your accomplishments-and when not to
- How to show that you’ve got what it takes
- How to connect directly with the reader of your cover letter and make them want to interview you AND MORE!
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has been trying to get a job and wondering how to improve their cover letter-or anyone who is happily employed but always wants to learn how to improve their image in their career.