Get the scoop on the trends that will affect your peer-to-peer fundraising this year. Join Maggie Brennan, Client Success Manager at DonorDrive, as she presents the just-released DonorDrive State of Fundraising 2019 Report in a FREE WEBINAR on February 14, 2019 at 1:00PM EST. (Busy at that time? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording!)
Attendees will learn:
- How Dance Marathon became the fastest growing program in peer-to-peer
- How to motivate zero-dollar fundraisers
- Stats that shows the lifetime value of peer-to-peer participants
- How to get your event team captains recruit for you
- How to get lapsed participants back, since returning participants raise more
- How peer-to-peer data in your CRM helps identify your most important supporters
- Why fundraising through live streams is so successful
- How to create an amazing fundraising experience…And much more!
Packed with success stats, and advice from the most successful nonprofits in peer-to-peer today!
CLICK HERE to SAVE YOUR SPOT!
Go HERE to Download the 2019 Fundraising Report today!
Amy DeVita is managing partner at TopNonprofits. A publisher, entrepreneur, mother, wife, social media enthusiast and fan and avid supporter of the do-gooders in the nonprofit/ for-impact sector. She has written for TopNonprofits and Third Sector Today; she has been quoted on pieces about social media and social impact on The Huffington Post and The Daily Beast. She was named to the Leading Women Entrepreneurs in NJ Monthly and was a member of Social Media for Nonprofits’ Leadership Council. In her spare time she enjoys kayaking, yoga, hiking, traveling, and playing Scrabble. Amy lives in New Jersey with her husband, two children, and three dogs. In 1984 she earned the “Most Improved Average” honor on her bowling league.