My day job as an independent project manager and consultant is morphing into a role with one of the companies I’ve worked with closely. Several business partners of mine just merged their branding and user experience (UX) agency (Why.) with a large European development group (Masters of Code) to form User10.
This means that their capabilities just expanded, but also that we can get more flexible with pricing. Obviously, for organizations and companies that can afford the full package (see below), you will benefit from going that route, but I know from experience that many nonprofits and companies need quality work at a much lower cost.
Here are some creative solutions that can help you keep the costs down while still delivering the end product you envisioned.
Option 1: Minor Fixes and Upgrades
This means you just need functionality fixes, tweaks, or minor design upgrades to an existing website.
- Leverage our European development (Ruby, WordPress, iOS, Android, PHP, Joomla, and more) team for a low hourly rate. Our rates are less than half (50%) of what you’ll find elsewhere.
- Employ our European design team to create the designs and elements you want with your direction and approval.
- Work directly with a stateside consultant and project manager (such as myself) for as few or as many hours as you need, if desired.
Option 2: Development and Project Management (Your Designs)
This is a good option if you have access to your own website or app designers (in-house, pro bono, or agency), but not developers or qualified project managers.
- Leverage our European development team for a low hourly rate. Again, our rates are less than half (50%) of what you’ll find elsewhere.
- Work directly with a stateside project manager (such as myself) for a fixed monthly price.
Option 3: Development Only (Your Designs and PM)
This means you have access to your own website or app designers, as well as qualified project managers–this requires a specific set of experience and skills–but you want to outsource development.
- Leverage our European development team for a low hourly rate.
Option 4: The Full Package
With its expanded team of nearly one hundred (100) people in six (6) offices around the world, you can leverage the diversified capabilities that make it possible for User10 to deliver on three (3) user-centric offerings: Brand Development, Platform Development, and Iterative Management. These systems represent a collection of industry disciplines and practices, including:
- User research
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Content design
- Information architecture
- Front-end development
- Software development
- Quality assurance (QA)
- Project management
- Strategic planning
Again, if you can afford it, this is the ideal solution. Their user-centric design and strategy team will help you realize some killer ideas.
Interested? Let’s talk.