Top Nonprofits’ mission is to help nonprofits learn from the best organizations and leaders operating in the nonprofit sector. In keeping with that objective, we’ve assembled a list of the 75 best nonprofit websites to help inspire organizations like yours.
A strong nonprofit website design can impact your nonprofit’s fundraising potential and outreach efforts for the better. While the nuances of website design will differ based on the industry, many of the best nonprofit websites follow the same design principles to increase engagement and encourage donations. Here are a few common trends you’ll notice among these great nonprofit websites:
- Responsive (automatically adapting to different screen sizes) design
- Strong hero images, images at the top of the page that represent the nonprofit, that make an immediate impression
- Menus with fewer navigation options
- Animated backgrounds
- Subtle and clear infographics that communicate more than text alone
- A variety of photos and graphics to break up text
Our list of the best nonprofit websites is organized by industry. Browse through all of the websites to see a wide range of strong examples of web design, or explore websites in your sector to see what the top nonprofits in your industry are doing to make their websites stand out.